Sunday, March 24, 2024

Now I UNDERSTAND

 

2 Corinthians 5:1

King James Version

5 For we know that if our earthly house 

of this tabernacle were dissolved, 

we have a building of God, 

an house not made with hands, 

eternal in the heavens.


GOD made me study Architecture for a reason.

He made my father make me take it up.

He made me love writing.

He made me think independently.

He made me do research on my own.

He made me figure things out on my own.

He made me study, instead of socialize.

So many things make sense now.

Like I just finished listening to Amir Tsarfati's sermon:

"The Next Temple"


Now, it's clearer than ever.

There was a first temple.

A second temple.

A third temple to come.

And a fourth temple in the future.

Many of the things Tsarfati said, ties up with where SPIRIT led me.

With the NEW Jerusalem, there will be no need for a temple.

Revelation 21:3

King James Version

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, 

Behold, 

the tabernacle of God is with men, 

and he will dwell with them, 

and they shall be his people, 

and God himself shall be with them, 

and be their God.


Revelation 21:22

King James Version

22 And I saw no temple therein: 

for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb 

are the temple of it.


My soul knew there would be no need for structures one day.

Perhaps, that's why I've never really been interested in structural engineering.

Or anything that pertained to construction.

Much less catering to people's egos.

Now, I know why.

John 4:24

King James Version

24 God is a Spirit: 

and they that worship him 

must worship him in spirit and in truth.


GOD made me take up Architecture, through my father.

That I may know ancient and modern structures.

That's how I got to know about builders and architects.

That's how I got to know about primitive "mounds".

That's how I got to know Greek, Egyptian, and Roman structures.

Such as the Parthenon, the pyramids, and the Vatican.

All useful to my Scripture studies under SPIRIT now.

I've always loved "theory", now it's all "practice".


GOD mad me take up Architecture, for another reason.

That I may know about "perspective".

That I may see from many "points of view".

As born again, I now see from GOD's point of view.

And that's all that matters.

Proverbs 29:18

King James Version

18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: 

but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.


He made me love studying, and writing.

That I may be a good student to SPIRIT.

He wanted me to share GOD's WORD with you.

2 Timothy 2:15

King James Version

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, 

a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, 

rightly dividing the word of truth.


All these things only make sense, when GOD makes you born again.

Now, I know I was really doing something right, early on.

Even if it seemed contrary to how the world ran.

I never wanted to be caught up with its ways.

As if, on a deeper level, I know I shouldn't.

Who was guiding me then?

Surely, it was the SPIRIT of GOD.

Isaiah 30:21

King James Version

21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, 

saying, 

This is the way, walk ye in it, 

when ye turn to the right hand, 

and when ye turn to the left.


Everything I did had to be clear, simple, easy, purposeful, thoughtful, caring, fuss-free, economical, and efficient.

My motor really ran differently, even when I was a kid.

Now it really makes so much sense, all my curious ways.


I'm eternally grateful GOD saved me.

That I may be of use to GOD, and you.

All that I was, is all that I really am.

According to GOD's will.

For He had a purpose.


Related material:

Lessons from Architecture


Image: Clipart Lbrary